Monday, November 06, 2006

Tyler is such a happy boy its really fun to spend time with him and watch how he finds everything so funny

Daddy was holding him and i snapped a quick pic, but he caught me
I guess we're going to have to call him a daddys boy, well actually i was the one taking the picture, so he was really smiling at me, just kidding, he loves when his dad spends time with him!

When hes sad all i have to do is blow in his face and then he smiles, or like in this picture, he cracks up :)
I think he knows that when he is in his chair its picture time, its funny, you can see him look at the camera and sometimes hes up for pics but then sometimes i have to hide the camera then make him smile and then hurry up and take the pic, he a good sport!

2 comments:

the Getschers said...

Lindsey!! Hey chick!! It's Leah. You have the most adorable little boy! How old is he now? Hope you don't mind me visiting the site... Mary said you had a blog and I was just dying to see it! We have one too!

Adorable little boy, but I want more pictures of you and your hubby too! :)

How are you guys?

Love Leah

Parkinson Family said...

Oh so I didnt answer any of your questions, lol. Hes 3 and a half months, just a baby
But yeah, we're good, we just had a snow storm so i guess im going to have be a hermit crab from now on, i still havent got use to the cold yet, but anyways, ill have to email you so that the whole world wont know my business :)
Anyways, i left a comment on your blog too
Cya!