Saturday, June 09, 2007

Pure Mayhem :)

If anyone has seen Tyler lately, he does not stay still, for anything, not a diaper change, not to eat, NOTHING! so as we are going for a walk in his stroller, yup..what do ya know, twisting and turning, why would he sit?
All he kept doing was turning around and looking at me or the dog, so i thought, well, good picture moment :)
And how can i tell him to turn around when all he wanted to do was offer me a cherrio
So this picture is the mayhem i was talking about. So since i havent been feeling well, i have been in st george and my fam has been a HUGE help with Tyler, but now i am back on my own and I guess i forgot how if i turn my head, my child isnt there anymore or if i dont have everything ready for him, he doesnt wait, so this happened when i decided to do some laundry, he was in the living room just playing with some toys so i thought i would put some clothes in, well i guess i took too long and by the time i got to him, this is what had happened
But he's never done this before, how am i suppose to know what he is going to do next?!
But of course, as cute as he looked and as much fun as he was having i left him again to get my camera...
and by then he was eating it...
and throwing it everywhere...
and eating it again :) but it was fun, Precious got in on the action too...awww, the joys of motherhood
PS cant wait to see fun pictures like this of Kate! oh but girls wont do this.. right? :)


3 comments:

Linda LaPierre said...

Just wait until Tyler starts walking. You'll need eyes in the back of your head (if you don't already!). All the photos are great. Love you all. Aunt Linda xoxox

mary said...

Fun fun fun!! Love that little boy!

Brittney said...

Oh my goodness... he looks so big! I swear he didn't look that big the last time i saw him! P.S. YAY! December 2!!! love ya!