Friday, November 16, 2007

So I know it has been a little while since I have posted. Life has been CRAZY.
First, we moved to our first house, which is very exciting....putting everything away and getting everything in its place is not but oh well it comes with the package.
Then Brittney, Dan and baby Kate came for a few days. We had a blast, shopping, eating, hanging out, we had a lot of fun. For some reason we didnt take any pictures, yeah i dont know whats wrong with us, probably because we had to do everything around 2 kids schedules, well really around Tylers, Kate was very cooperative and a very good baby the whole time! We'll have to take a lot of pics during Thanksgiving.
And then this week Tyler got sick. He was up for about 2 nights, the only way he could sleep was in the car, took him to the doc bc they thought it was an ear infection but no, just a very high fever, my poor baby, he has been trying to make up for his lack of sleep ever since, me too! But hes getting over it, I hate when he doesnt feel well, it makes me so sad
But anyways, so we havent had much time to pull out my camera, but i will, ill take a pic of the new house, davids bday is next week, our anniversary and thanksgiving and then our new little baby about a week after that (hopefully, I dont think i can get much bigger) so I will take some pics and make sure to make some posts
Anyways, cya a later!

3 comments:

the Getschers said...

Wow, busy girl! And congrats on the new house... that is SOOOO exciting!! Can't wait to see pictures of it and of you guys!

mary said...

Wow!! I have been wondering what you have been up to...

Mikel said...

So I talked to Dave and he sounds exited to do pizza, dessert, games at your place. I think that is my preferance as well. Considering we'll just be arriving from the airport and I think scheduling a big dinner in SLC would be bit difficult. Anyway, if you guys are still up for it..that'd be great!