Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tyler & Hailey

Tyler loves his sister very much as you can see. Everytime he sees her all he wants to do is give her kisses and.......
Look at her fingers and toes, it is very cute! He is a great big brother, we couldnt ask for anything more
Mr Big Brother
This one is funny, if Hailey is cyring and for some reason and I am not running to her fast enough, Tyler yells at me to let me know shes crying and then he'll also say "precious, precious", which is our dogs name. I am tyring to teach him to say baby but no luck so far
and heres Ms Sleeping Beauty

Heres the dress mom. it fits just perfect!
It is so much fun to dress her up in pink and bows. I love the way they look :)

6 comments:

tothe4thfloor said...

Ok, sooooo cute!! Hailey is a doll! And what a good big brother! Beautiful family Lindsey!

the Getschers said...

So so so fun!! I can't wait to dress up cute little girls in dresses and bows too!

Brittney said...

cute! can't wait to meet her

Linda LaPierre said...

Hannah and I think that Hailey is just about the cutest little girl and Tyler is so very handsome! We love you all. Aunt Linda and Hannah xoxo

mary said...

Lindsey, she IS a beauty! I love her already! She is so so sweet. And David was the same way about Hyrum... he was obsessed with looking at Hyrum's feet. He'd always come over, pull off his own socks and say, "David's feet!" and then he'd do the same thing to Hyrum. Big brothers sure are fun... and so are sweet babies!

LaPierre Family said...

You two have the cutest kids. We love you guys.