Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend

was spent in the mountains at Snowbird
We were there for about 3 days and we had a blast.
David skiied and guess what....so did Tyler!
well with a lot of help from David, but hey...he did it! :)
we had to get the smallest skis they had...they were so cute! He did pretty good considering how long we took to get suited up and out there, but once out there he really liked the skiing part...he'll totally be pro by next winter :)
there they are going up the chairlift
and down they come....
David straps the harness around Tyler and basically all Tyler has to do is stand up....
but yeah sometimes, he didnt :)
looking good huh!?
His face is too funny...I got some video too...in one David tells him to clap for me to make sure he is still awake :)
man that was rough ;)
they totally passed out when we went to dinner
Daddy and the kids
Hailey and I
our cute lil fam
(tyler was still a bit tired from the day before)
us

we also played a lot of boardgames and hit up the pool (the outside pool). Hailey absolutely loved the pool! she is crazy about water and Tyler kept asking to go in even though he really wouldnt leave our side, but he definitely had fun!
Thanks guys! we had a great weekend to remember!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks like so much fun! I can't believe Tyler did that. AMAZING! I don't think my boys would even dare.

tothe4thfloor said...

First, you are beautiful! You don't even look preggo at all! Second, your little family is so cute!!

jess said...

so awesome that he got to go skiing! and so cute when they are sleeping on each other! looks like so much fun!

The Cowleys said...

I agree, you ARE a cute little fam! I am totally impressed that tyler went skiing! Way to go. He is getting to be such a big boy!

Katie Lane said...

Looks like so much fun! Good job Tyler! How cute are he and David, especially in that sleeping one.

angee said...

So fun! Tyler is too cute with his skis. I get so tired when I go skiing, I can only imagine what he was feeling!! I love the family picture of you all!

Mom said...

WOW, it must have been a lot of work, for both daddy and Tyler. Those are great pictures!!I can't believe Hailey went in the pool. Great memories. love you all
mom

Aunt Linda said...

Those pictures were great, Linds! That'll be so fun when Tyler starts skiing on his own. Loved the pictures of he and daddy sleeping....all that fresh air can tire the boys out! Loved the photos of the family. You are the cutest little family ever! Keep those pictures comin', my dear! Love you all!!!! xoxox

Danielle said...

Wow, your family is so cute. I miss the mountains! I have to say though, I don't miss the snow in April :)

Unknown said...

hi linds great pictures and i can't wait till i can go skiing with you all next year love ya dad

the Getschers said...

Looks soo fun guys! You guys are such a cute family!!

Cheryl said...

Way to go Tyler! Looks like an awesome weekend.

mary said...

How fun!!! I can't believe Tyler is already skiing. Amazing. That is such a fun thing that you guys get to go all the time. I'm sure it will turn out to be a great family tradition. And you.... WHERE is your belly? You are still itty bitty, not even showing!