Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Birthday

So fathers day was also my birthday....so we celebrated both....luckily my mom came in town to help out and we were both able to hang out on our day :)
we invited my family over for dinner and fun
here we all are....
lovin on the babies of course!
Melissa and Hailey
Kev Bev
Tyler and Anthony
Cyndi and Anthony
Wendy and I.....it was wendys birthday on sat, so we combined our birthdays too and sang to both of us....and its also my cousin eriks birthday the same day as wendys...so happy birthday to you too erik!
friday night we also had a little birthday celebration with some awesome volleyball....always fun!!
Cyndi and Hailey
Grammy and the kids



and to the best picture of the day...
drum roll please.....



lol
is this not the funniest picture EVER!! classic!!

haha we love you grammy!!

thanks for coming everyone....the kids love their cousins!!! and we love seeing all of you too!

6 comments:

jess said...

that picture is pretty funny!

Aunt Linda said...

Do they love their grammy or what?! Great pictures! Glad you had a happy birthday! Love you all. xoxo

Lacey Evanson Stewart said...

Happy belated Birthday!! Hope all is well, keep us posted on the baby front! Let us know when she comes and what you name her! I will be induced this Monday the 6th. We still have no name for this poor little boy! Hope all is well!

Lacey

Janaca said...

Happy late birthday! Glad you were able to celebrate with family. That baby is due any day now right!? Good luck and I want to see a belly shot before she gets here!

SchraderFamily said...

WooHoo! Baby is coming soon! Happy birthday too, sorry I missed it. Hey I broke my phone and had to get a new one so if you aren't busy would you mind texting me so I can have it again?

Mom said...

Happy birthday!!!I loved being there celebrating your day, it was a lot of fun, you're 9 month pregnant and still playing volleyball really good!! WOW
I love you mom