Thursday, September 17, 2009

Preschool

So yes Tyler is of age that he can go to preschool....but we decided that i would keep him home and have preschool with just him and I....he does awesome, but he does ask if he could go on the bus and things like that...i am happy to be able to be home with him and teach him but i know he would SO love to be in a classroom with a bunch of kids. So when Katie asked me to join their little preschool group i was so excited and knew Tyler would love it! Its once a week and today is his first day....I told him yesterday that today he would start and go all by his big boy self to his other preschool....i told him that I was not going to be there and he didnt seem to mind, but I made sure he knew cause the other day, his little friend asked him to come over and he kept asking me to go with him......the conversation went like this....

Tyler: mom, you come with me to noahs
me: ty, im going to stay here with your sisters, but you can go over and play
tyler: you come with me mom...pleeeeeaaaaaaaseeeee
me: tyler, i need to stay here with the baby and hailey, i cant leave them alone
tyler: (a little teary eyed) mom, i dont want to go alone, you come with me?
me: why do you want me to go with you
tyler: (a little more teary eyed) cause i'll miss you!
me: o tyler (more teary eyed then him) ***hug*** thanks bud, i love you.....why dont you stay here and we'll make pancakes (he loves them and wants to make them constantly)
tyler: (breathing hard and clearing up his tears) ok mom....YA i want to make pancakes, YAY!!

so sweet!!

anyways, so thats why the emphasize that he will be there without me
so today is the day he goes to his first day of "preschool"
wish him luck!!
and me luck that i can get all the kids up and dressed and out the door by 9:20 :)

this was a picture we made on our first day together.....he loved using the scissors and glue and putting it on the wall and waiting for hailey to wake up and show her and tell her all about it and of course he was just as excited to explain it all over again for daddy too!

you're growing up Ty, you're my big boy! we love you...have fun!!

I'LL MISS YOU!!

4 comments:

jess said...

good luck! to both of u :)

Unknown said...

linds what a great story and tyler is just such a sweet young fellow. what a joy to hear the great things he is saying and doing. your doing a wonderful job with your little ones keep it up. love ya all dad

Unknown said...

linds what a great story and tyler is just such a sweet young fellow. what a joy to hear the great things he is saying and doing. your doing a wonderful job with your little ones keep it up. love ya all dad

Aunt Linda said...

What a great picture Tyler made on his first day of pre-school! Congratulations Tyler! Love You!