Monday, October 19, 2009

Good Morning Mom

yeah...... this is how my baby greeted me this morning

i walked in to a huge smile, scooped her right up to feed her, and my whole hand was evenly covered with this yellow stuff....lucky me :)
she really hasnt had any blow outs, so i guess i was due!

p.s. i would so change my 2 yr olds # 2 over this any day....well any day other than this one, cause she got into the prunes and yeah...im sure you get the picture....gotta love it!!


so how was your morning? :)

10 comments:

Katie Lane said...

ewe gross! love that little baby poo!
Hey do you need any help for Thursday? Let me take your little kiddos kay?

angee said...

Gross!!!

jess said...

haha yeah lucky you for sure!!

Janaca said...

SICK!!! Fun times with baby blow outs!

Aunt Linda said...

Natalie's way of saying "Surprise, mom." All mothers everywhere remember those times. :-)!!! Love you all. xoxox

The White's said...

O how I have that when it happens.

Brittney said...

this is sick... and funny... haha.

Cyndy Parkinson said...

Yeah that's pretty gross. But for me I think it's still better than the two year old's smelly stuff.

Anonymous said...

I hate it when that happens! Lately, I've felt like I'm always covered in poo, so I feel you!

Kelly Evanson said...

classic! gotta loves those. and the fact that you got a picture of it!!