Friday, January 22, 2010

We love snow!

if there is snow on the ground, or falling to the ground for that matter, tyler is asking me if he can go out and play in it....hailey doesnt care either way, but if tylers out playing, shes definitely going too :)

he always wants to eat it, then lay in it

hailey and her funny walk she always does in the snow

told ya :)

and told ya about laying in it too:)

so then we decided on making snowballs...it started out with making a snowman...but since i have never made one and my efforts were making tyler ask way too many questions about what i was making.....and none of them were snowmans, i decided to start small and so i showed him how to make snowballs

the first snowball of the season, made by mr. tyty himself.....

so proud

and then hailey joined in and said she didnt need any help....and came up with this

and then they tried making bigger ones....

and started aiming for me!!

but seeing that they cant throw very far and i can run a little faster than they can :) i was pretty safe

:)

but that didnt stop hailey from stopping.....she perfected her little snowball making skills and kept trying to get me

but tyler wanted her to jump in the snow with him

but she winded up and threw and actually got a piece of me!
i love tylers face in this....she really was determined to get me and it looks like he knew it :)

6 comments:

jess said...

awwww... shes so cute in her pink!

the dunns said...

Your camera takes such good pictures!!! It is so cute to see Hailey smile since she is always so serious when I am around! Dakota is going to do Itty Bitty Ball... same day, same time. Not sure why I would put myself through it again, but oh well.

Aunt Linda said...

You take the cutest photos of your kids! Love them. Love you all. xoxox

Danielle said...

so fun, I wish we got more snow here. Luci has the same hat as hailey! ha ha.

Kelly Evanson said...

so cute! i love pictures in the snow. i guess my kids will be deprived of snow for awhile!!

angee said...

TOO CUTE!