Wednesday, March 24, 2010

One on One time

everyone needs a little attention...
bath time after her brother and sister go to bed is when natalie gets all of mine :)

she loves taking baths and can be in there forever!
she also loves mirrors and the one in the bath is just her size!

playing "wheres the bayyyybbeeeeee?!"

"there she isssssss!" :)
(our verssion of peek a boo)

she is really moving lately
she can get all the way across the floor with picking her butt up and dragging herself
its so fun to watch

her new thing is standing
she loves to do it....she tries really hard to pull herself up  on things, but is not quite there yet...
but once she is standing she thinks its so cool!

you're so cute natalie!
i love our one on one time every night in the bath
til tonight!! love you!


7 comments:

jessica said...

awww so cute!!!

Linda LaPierre said...

Oh my, how adorable! That last photo of her standing looks just like Hailey Bailey! What a cutie pie! Love you all. Aunt Linda xoxo

Mindee said...

She is such a cutie! I love one on one time with my little guy. Unfortunately I don't get much of it with the other two! I love the picture with her looking at herself in the mirror, it's priceless!

Janaca said...

Fun! I love when you get to have that special bonding time with them. I love how she can see herself in that first picture! She is a QT!

Unknown said...

linds that is one beautiful child just like her mom and brother and sister love ya all dad

parky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
parky said...

I love it babe, absolutely love it