Friday, June 25, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

st george
these 3 little cuties make life as a mother amazing and challenging and everything i have ever hoped for.
they have helped me become a different person...they have taught me everything from patience to craziness and most importantly the power of love...i never thought i would have this much fun staying home and helping them with their every demand :) but i couldnt ask for anything more! i love it...from the good times to the not so good times....the joy that they bring into my life is unmeasurable!
the baby cant even talk and i still feel like she talks to me everyday, she has the sweetest demeanor and the best little hugs, shes adorable! my middle child :) she is the cutest little girl in the world, she is so girly and shy, but loves to be included and loves to learn and try new things, she is so fun to be around and the oldest one is like nothing i could have dreamed of, he is the best kid out there...what would i do without my ty ty baby...
they make up my life....i cant think of a day without them, i am so blessed to have them in my life and to be able to raise them and teach them and protect them in this life...i know what a privilege and great blessing motherhood is and i cant express the deep gratitude i have for this important calling in my life!

and thank you to my mother and her great example of love.. she a great mother and we couldnt ask for a better grammy for the kids!
we love you and all the other fabulous mothers out there including mamia, grandmother, sister, mother in law, sister in laws, and aunts...they are the best examples and are some of the most wonderful women i know and the kids are lucky to have them in their lives!
you are guys are great!!! thank you!
happy mothers day!

1 comment:

Linda LaPierre said...

You're so cute, Lindsey. And those three little kiddies are just adorable! You're a great mom and a wonderful role model and inspiration to all of us. Love you all. Aunt Linda xoxox