Monday, July 26, 2010

Growing up

he'll be 4 in about 2 1/2 weeks
crazy how time flies!
kids are amazing...they really are
i dont know what we would do without this little one
he is my little helper, my little man
he shows me how grown up he is everyday


on this day (june 25th)...i came downstairs and found him doing this....

i said...hey ty!!!! he smiled back at me and said....MOM YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS....ITS REALLY TASTY!!!!  i take a lick from the knife.....and he says......SEE MOM....SO TASTY RIGHT....HERE I'LL GET YOU SOME MORE!! :)
aDoRaBlE!!!

he finished up, put the 2 pieces together and then said...do you want me to make one for hailey?....:)
i said sure...go ahead :) and he proceeded to make her a jelly one, cause he knows she doesnt like peanut butter ;)

you're awesome ty! thanks buddy! we love you!!


4 comments:

Janaca said...

That is so stinking cute! What an awesome boy you have. Definitely a good helper!

Unknown said...

tyler you are the man . the special man. love ya grandpa

Unknown said...

tyler you are the man . the special man. love ya grandpa

Linda LaPierre said...

What a sweet little guy and so so cute! Love you all. Aunt Linda xoxox