Friday, July 01, 2011

Happy Birthday to me :)

 It was a fun and busy day! my sweet friends brought me a cake and i got a cafe rio gift card...yum! the kids were singing happy birthday to me all day long.... and then we ended the day with the Cheesecake Factory! super yum!! The kids were so excited to sing to me...the waitress came over and Tyler blurted out..."its my moms birthday, we need to sing to her" haha and so they sang :) and isnt it so cute how they added mom on there....thank you david, family and friends for making it a fun day for me!
I'm gettin' old...Happy 28th to me! :)

1 comment:

Linda LaPierre said...

The kids are growing so fast, Lindsey. And, my sweet niece, you are NOT getting old. You still look like a teenager! Can wait to see you all next month. Love you. Aunt Linda xoxox