Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Fun Pics

Mr. Pro Walker in his Walker!
Tyler loves Precious sooo much, he loves watching her run or eat or do anything, its really funny, and shes really good with him, he pulls her hair and ears, all the normal things babies do to poor little doggies, but its cute, they love each other!
So i read in this book that you should let babies play with their food, so I took their advice and this is the result! He had a good time, and I was surprised with how little of a mess he made, but then today i feed him some baby food out of the jar instead of just his rice cereal and lets just say that he needed a bath afterwards :)
Chomping on his spoon!

Having fun in his walker!

It seems like he poses sometimes, I love it!
Having fun just messing around and banging his toys
Letting me know that he was ready for a picture!
and this last one was just typical smiley tyler!

1 comment:

mary said...

Lindsay, I love the pictures and I love to come look at them all the time! What a handsome little man you have!