Sunday, February 18, 2007

Fun Outside

This was that same day, David finished working and we all went outside to play around. I put Tyler in the baby bjorn and David was playing with Precious. I would try to chase them and Tyler would just crack up and everytime precious would run or make her weird noises, Tyler just couldnt stop laughing. It was definitely a fun saturday!

So the weather was really nice last week, like in the 50's with the sun beating down on us, so we decided to go for a walk. This is the first time I put him in the stroller like this, usually he's in his car seat and can only see me. Its still a little big, so I put a bunch of blankets, but he loved being able to look everywhere and especially just watching precious, thats pretty much what he did, i kept checking on him b/c I couldnt see his face and everything time I would jump in front of him, he would just smile, it was a lot of fun, whenever the weather is as nice as it was, we're definitely going out!


No comments: