Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Pictures

He looked so cute in his outfit, I loved it! Thanks for the outfit and bow tie mom!

Here he is just yelling at us, thats still his favorite thing to do :)

Here he was looking at me and giving me his little cute smirk!
Funny picture

I love these too close ups, he just looks so adorable!

He loves to walk, he hasnt started crawling yet, we keep practicing but nothing so far, it will be so fun when he does! He gets into everything now and he cant really even go anywhere, i cant imagine how active he'll be then


Cute Smile I have to give credit to David, he was taking all these pictures of Tyler

This is the easter picture we took, its cute, i just look so much bigger than David lol but Tyler looks cute as always!

1 comment:

Linda LaPierre said...

What great pictures! I can't believe how Tyler is growing. What a sweetie. Great pics of you and David, too. Love you all. Aunt Linda xoxox