Monday, April 16, 2007

More of Tyler and Precious

Cute picture of Tyler!
So here Tyler is eating his puffs, yup right in front of Precious, Precious is such a pig, everytime she hears his puffs container opening, shes right there and you'll see why

Tyler just eating away, but Precious knows she'll get her half soon
Yup, Precious knows that all she has to do is be patient and eventually he'll give in

So everytime Tyler would fed Precious, Tyler would turn around and laugh, I think because her tongue was cold, so it felt kinda funny on his hand

So Tyler ate all his alloted puffs for the day and he saw Precious was still there wanting more so he offered her his star, what a sweet boy!! :)

4 comments:

Brittney said...

aww... so cute! Hoefully Precious doesn't get territorial and bite his hand off!!! jk. WE LOVE TYLER!!!! I have a onsie for him... so come down soon!

Linda LaPierre said...

I just put that first photo on my computer. I loved it! What a cutie...Love you all. Aunt Linda.

Parkinson Family said...

lol, yeah that would not be kosher, but anyways, thanks for the onesie its way cute, he'll probably be able to fit in it soon and i like that first picture too aunt linda, its a cutie!

mary said...

I love that first picture too... he looks like such a little boy, not a baby! It's darling! I love your blog.