Monday, August 06, 2007

BIG NEWS!!!!!

I know there are no pics but today, August 5, 2006 at approximately 6pm.........drum roll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyler David Parkinson took his very first 2 steps all by himself! It made me cry, I was on the phone with my mom a few minutes before and I was telling her how he totally wants to walk, I was just watching him while we were at Davids parents house and they have this little edge under the table in the kitchen that he was sitting on and it looked like he was trying to stand up, and then when i got off the phone with my mom i went over to him and he grabbed my one finger and was walking around, he did that a few more times and then i called david in and told him that he was totally going to walk and davids like noooo and so he sat on the ground and called him and tyler totally stood up and took 2 steps, it was really amazing, i brought me to tears and we all cheered, holly and stacy were watching him too, so we were kinda loud, so the next time we made him try he was a little more hesitant b/c I think we scared him, but then he did it again and then he just started to jump toward dave, but it was the coolest thing ever, i was not expecting it at all, not even a little bit, and i think that was the best part, he surprised me and it was such a wonderful one!!!! GO TYLER, his first bday is coming up, were excited for that too and all the other things he will surprise us with

YAY! isnt that awesome, im still so excited and cant wait to tape him!!!!!! 2 steps! woo-hoo!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

YAY!! I'm so excited! I can't believe he is almost 1! When are you guys coming down next?

Parkinson Family said...

Yeah it was way cool, I guess we are going to go see you guys before we leave for ny and then the next week would be kyles thing so then too, we should plan something for that sat