Monday, August 06, 2007

Random photos, b/c i havent got the vacation ones yet

So Tyler has been getting into everything lately, his new thing is to....
climb into our cabinets
and get stuck in them, but he has fun anyways and thats all that matters, right?
I dont think I could have a much happier kid, I love being Tylers mom!
So we got a new very nice camera for michigan because mine had broke so when we were in denver dave went to costco and bought me a new one....
so we were just trying the camera out on the perfect little subject...Tyler!
pictures can't get much cuter than these, but our vacation pics are awesome, we are very excited with them....now only if I could get them from davids computer....... :)
but until then, these will have to do

Tyler loves the water, if he could be in it all day he would!

I love all his teeth! and his other front tooth is finally making its way down

Just hanging out around the house

So everytime i try to feed him something now, he wont let me, he is mr independent and believes that he can do everything that i do. I have to admit it is very cute and i admire it in him, but it sure does make a MESS!
and makes for good fun pics! :)

4 comments:

Linda LaPierre said...

How exciting that he took his first steps! The fun begins... See you Friday, Aug 10. Love you. Aunt Linda xoxo

Brittney said...

Ok. so now instead of trying to find a house in Utah, you guys should just come and move down here so Tyler can be by his favorite cousin. Cute pics. Love ya!

Parkinson Family said...

that sounds good to me!

mary said...

Lindsey,

Those pictures are so cute. Tyler is SOOOOO darling! He just has such a perfect little face! Looks like your new camera is really nice! What kind is it?