Thursday, September 20, 2007

For Mary

and for anyone else that doesnt know yet

We are expecting a GIRL this time around, we are very excited, everytime I go in though, my doctor makes jokes like "oh, well you know those ultrasounds are only 50% right" and thats when David gets a little excited, I think he wanted another little boy, but hes excited for his girl. But anyways, I get an ultrasound at my next appt on Oct 3rd so that should pretty much confirm what I'm having, I really dont mind, girl or boy, whatever, but yeah so I'll make sure to let you know what this ultrasound tells us...til then
Cya

4 comments:

the Getschers said...

Congrats Lindsey!! That is soo fun!! Aren't you excited to dress a cute little girl up? Oh yay! Fun for you guys!!

Parkinson Family said...

I know after seeing all the stuff brittney puts kate in, im excited! hopefully i get some of her hand me downs :)

mary said...

THANK YOU!!!! I have been wondering for SO long! Hooray for a girl! That will be so fun to have one of each. I am really excited for you! I feel so privileged to have a post all to myself. Hooray hooray hooray! I am really glad to know what you are having!

tothe4thfloor said...

Congratulations on a baby girl! Girls are so fun to dress up!