Thursday, September 20, 2007

To:Mom Dad and especially Aunt Linda

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have a ton of pics to post too and the Michigan pics, YAY! but we got the new iMac and every time that I try to put a picture on that is vertical, it totally switches to being horizontal, very aggravating, so that's why I haven't posted any pics. First Tyler broke my computer and then I got a new one and I was excited to post but I cant, it does something weird with the pictures. So anyways, hopefully David will have enough time to help me out with that this weekend or something, lets cross our fingers.
Now I'm going to try to put my videos on the computer and see if I can upload them, wish me luck
Love you Bye!

1 comment:

Linda LaPierre said...

Okay, I'll be patient a little longer! But only for a little while! Love ya. Aunt Linda...