Tuesday, August 05, 2008

St George-"Water Park"

The next day we went to the little "water park" off main st with my dad. Tyler is not too fond of the water, but he is getting better ever time we go. He liked walking in the water and spraying it on us, but watch out if you try to get him back, whoa, he does not like that....lol
We played in the water for a bit while Hailey slept. Then one of Tylers shoes fell in the water and it started heading down the "stream". Tyler loved it and it began a game for us. David and my dad, took his shoes and mine and they started the shoe racing game....

see what I'm talking about, this is when David threw back one of the shoes to him and the water splashed in his face :)
but all back to normal once the racing started again

Tyler waving bye-bye to the shoes, he was done with the game....
uh...on second thought, maybe not
after they went bye-bye, he tried to call them back :)
after the shoe racing, David HAD to take Tyler to the one thing he does not like, yup, this thing.....water everywhere and hes definitely going to be getting splashed with water here.....



and yeah you guessed it, he didnt like it, again! The second David set him down, he was outta there.....rubbing and spitting all the water that got in his mouth, out!
He has got to be the most expressive little 2 yr old. He makes me laugh with all the faces he comes up with Well after that, David picked up his son once again to take him through the BIG ONE!

and they're off....
(in the second picture, i think i see him smiling)
looks like fun huh?

well maybe more for David, ha ha
even though Tyler doesnt really like all the things David makes him do, he really will do anything and everything David does. Tyler is his little shadow, he loves him so much, they have the cutest relationship, it is so sweet to see!
and we cant leave out Hailey Bailey!!! She woke up sweating and with the cutest red cheeks!!
yes these pictures are pretty much the same, but i love them all!
So thats the end of my St George posts. As you can see we had a great time on our little trip, if we could just minus the 4 hr drive and the unhappy babies in their car seats, we would go more often, lol we're glad its so close, maybe we'll try the 6 hr drive to vegas next!!! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linds...I just love your blog. It's so wonderful to see your kids growing up and I love Tyler's expressions...so funny. And Hailey-Bailey is always smiling. Love you all. xoxox

Kim said...

Hi Lindsay,
This is Kim Twyman- I saw that you commented on my blog, so I thought I'd check yours out- it is SOOO cute! I will have to start posting recipes since someone other than my self and hubby might like them : ) I do miss the recipe swap since I am not sure if we will keep doing them...

parky said...

hey babe i think it was more of a city park with water ;) love you babe the blog looks great as always

Lacey Evanson Stewart said...

She is soooo cute. It seems like she is tyler is hilarious, don't you just love little boys! I hope you are all doing well, and hopefully we will get to see you all soon.!

Lacey