Thursday, March 05, 2009

I'm so glad.....

when Daddy comes HOME!

Yep its true! we can't get enough of him, so after 4 days in st george without him we had to celebrate our reunion :)

we love to dance and listen to music around here, so this is almost a daily occurrence. We crank up the music and "shake it"
-thats what we tell our kids to do and they shake their little booties!!-
Daddy threw them on his shoulders this time and they were having a ball!!!

cute little Hailey
p.s. dont mind the hole in her sock :)LOOK, no hands!check out Davids face....ooohhh yeahhhh he's totally gettin' down!.....being a Daddy is hard work :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

lindsey those are the greatest times of a daddy's life. love ya all dad

Unknown said...

lindsey those are the greatest times of a daddy's life. love ya all dad

Anonymous said...

Love those pictures! They definitely missed their daddy! Love you all xoxox

Anonymous said...

they look like they're having so much fun, love their faces! so cute!

Katie Lane said...

your kids absolutely love him. it's so sweet. Sam got his tubes today!! yay!!! I will be calling for lots of playing next week...

Kerrie said...

Daddies are the best! Hailey's face is so cute in the first pic

Lacey Evanson Stewart said...

Your kids are cute, and I agree it is SOOOOO nice when daddy is home to play with the kids! I love reading the updates. I have a little idea for you, when my Tyler started getting opinionated about his clothing, but I really didn't want him going to church in PJ's I came up with this solution, I get out 2 different outfits and let him pick which one he wants to wear. It has been a great compromise, he gets to pick his clothes and I do not have to worry about what he decides to go out in. Anyways, you kids are adorable and I hope all keeps going well for you guys.

Lacey

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Lindsey, next time you come to St George we are going to DANCE!!!.
Tyler and Hailey look so happy to see their dad. I miss you all
Mom

Cheryl said...

I can totally relate as the same activity is done constantly in our home. Lexi points to the stereo asking for "music" every day. Precious Moments! U got some great shots as always. Hope you are feeling well and that the pregnancy is going great.