Monday, July 06, 2009

Tyler 1st car accident

yup, thats what i said....nope we didnt get into a car accident it was Tyler and his little neighbor friend all by themselves.....

The neighbor came over and asked if Tyler could play, yeah of course...they go outside, im inside changing haileys diaper....not more than 2 secs later, i hear my neighbors dad yelling something....i go outside and I see the kids and my neighbor is like did you see that....i dont know why i was so oblivious but i was like wha???? hes like your car and hes pointing to our mailbox and then it clicks, oh yeah how did it get there....so supposedly the neighbor friend had taken the e-brake off and it just started rolling, i dont know if they were playing with the steering wheel or anything but the car totally ended up across the grass and it hit the mailbox from the opposite side....crazy i know....and just our luck, if it would have just rolled back, nothing would have happened, but whatever...it did, luckily they were in the car and not behind it or anything...why they decided to go in the car, i dont know that either....but yeah so theres the story and here are the pictures :)



there you go Tyler....your 1st car accident....

12 comments:

Katie Lane said...

oh my goodness what naughty little boys!!!!!
Time for a new car!

Aunt Linda said...

It's now time for the parents to lock all the car doors in the neighborhood! Happily they were okay! Love you all. xoxo

Janaca said...

Jeez! I'm so glad they weren't hurt. That is insane he's already had a car accident. Sounds like something Jordan would do though! He LOVES playing in our cars. You guys are welcome over anytime...sorry I haven't invited you yet. I guess I just figured with you being so pregnant you wouldn't be up for it but I'll give ya a call soon!

jess said...

ha ha too funny!!
just like his daddy! lol

Cheryl said...

NO WAY! It sounds like you handled it all way better than I would have. I'm glad no one was hurt.

Anonymous said...

How scary! Glad that it stopped at the mailbox and no one got hurt. How did your husband handle it? I know mine would be pretty MAD!

angee said...

Oh my!!

The Wheeler's said...

Omg that's crazy!! Good thing they're ok :) I keep checking your blog to see if your new baby girl has been born yet and nothing! Hopefully she comes soon, can't wait to see how cute she is :)

the Getschers said...

Wow, that's hilarious! What a cool story to tell though!

Mom said...

Lindsey you have a special gift, you know how to react to situations like this, many people would have probably scream at their child. You are a special mom.
I love you
mom

The White's said...

O that is so sad, and im sure you were nervious, luck nothing else happend.

Sarah said...

no way, that is too hilarious!