Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I {heart} Magnet Boards

ever since my sister got me my first one, i have been in love!
i love them...if i could, i would hang them everywhere and cover them in pictures!

we are lucky my father in law is a master carpenter! :)
and he made each of his kids a beautiful and HUGE magnet board for christmas!



we absolutely love ours!

we hung it in the playroom upstairs....it fits perfect! we love the detail and are excited to show it off when you come over :)

thanks dan!! 
what do you want to make for us next?


p.s. hes also made us an amazing toy box...but we thought it was too nice for the toys so we keep our board games in it :)

5 comments:

Aunt Linda said...

How nice is that. What a good father-in-law you have my dear! Love you all. xoxox

Katie Lane said...

That is awesome!!!

mary said...

oh, I love those! I have been wanting one!

Parkinson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jess said...

that looks great!