Monday, February 15, 2010

My Valentines

I am way way too lucky!
on this valentines i had these 3 little beauties telling me they love me....
he told me that he loved me!
she told me she loved me!
and she hugged and kissed me and wouldnt let go of me all day....and that means she loves me too :)

but the one that means the most, told me he loved me too...
actually...he told me 20+ reasons why he loves me :) which totally made my year til next valentines :)
he ALSO took me to a sweethearts dance at church which is always a blast!
we danced, ate chocolate covered goodies and he did a flip on the dance floor :)
p.s. photo taken by our cute little niece karli...and thanks for watching the kids too...you're awesome!

we had a great weekend, hope you did too! 
Happy Valentines!!!

3 comments:

jess said...

oh my gosh you guys are just the cutest things! happy v day!!

Janaca said...

Look at all those cuties! You're definitely one lucky lady to have all those kiddos lovin' on ya. That's fun you went to a dance with your hubby! Glad it was a good Valentines for you.

Aunt Linda said...

How sweet that you went dancing w/your hubby! I love that! I hope you danced up a storm and really enjoyed yourselves. Those 3 little ones at home are so darn cute! Love you all. xoxox