Thursday, April 29, 2010

Family Pic of the Week

at the movie theatre for the disney oceans movie

way cool movie! the kids liked it too..... for about an hour, when they stopped showing the whales and the dolphins, they kinda got distracted :)



p.s. wonder why im so much darker than everyone else????
 i got spray tanned while down in vegas for our adult weekend :) more pics of that to come!
my sister does it and i loved it! super fast super easy and nicely brown sun-kissed results :)
if you want one too, let me know, i'll hook it up!

7 comments:

Katie Lane said...

You do look awesome! We'll have to go see that movie.

the dunns said...

I want a spray tan. Where does she do it at???

Janaca said...

So cute! Definitely a good lookin' bunch. You look so tan! I noticed that when I was looking at the picture before I read what you typed! I'd love to try that some day.

Unknown said...

linds what a great look lindsey and all of you are looking sweet. love ya all dad

Brittney said...

You look great!!! i'm glad you took a pic... i totally looked at this pic and thought, man she looks so tan... then i thought, oh yeah from when i tanned her! seriously it looks so good on you!

Linda LaPierre said...

You're such a cute family and that tan looks very good. Great job, Brittney. Love you all. Aunt Linda xoxox

Unknown said...

oooh Linds your tan looks so good!! I just got one today... it is seriously addicting!! :)