Monday, April 12, 2010

My LIttle Family

so as i'm looking at my pictures I see a lot of my cute kids and very little of their cute parents :)
so i decided that we need to take more family pictures.....
here are the ones we have so far...
at the park for cyndi's bday....thanks for the taking the picture cyndi! i LOVE it!
in our backyard sporting our love for hoodies!
and xyience :) courtesy of aunt brittney

and then a cute one of the baby and I

so hopefully we can take a family picture about once a week.....thats the goal....i'm excited :)
**i'm sure my husband is even more excited!!**

5 comments:

Janaca said...

You're so good to do that! I'm the same way, I have lots of pics of the boys but not very many of me and Jas. Maybe I'll adopt this idea too! I'm sure Jason will love it...probably as much as yoru hubby! :)

Unknown said...

linds those are just the greatest pics of you guys thanks for sharing love ya all dad

mary said...

Oh, I'm so glad you took these! Lindsey, you are more beautiful than ever. Just gorgeous, and a mama of three!

Linda LaPierre said...

Good idea Lindsey! Great photos! You are such a cute little family! Love you all. Aunt Linda xoxo

Parkinson Family said...

aww you guys are sweet!
we should all take family photos more often...theyre always so fun :)