Monday, March 05, 2007

I guess his feet taste good :)

Just checking out his feet, he plays with them all the time, but today......



He picked his target, he thought maybe there is something more to this footsie??? So he zoned in on one...


He grabs it with both hands and goes in for the kill and then...

ummm, ummm good and tasty I guess, because as you can see, his big toe is half way down his thoat!! Cute huh!!! Yes I know, I took about 20 pictures of it! lol :)


Tyler has become very flexible, he hasnt missed his pacifier too much, hes found a new one that is always close by!

3 comments:

mary said...

This is such a cute picture! I can't believe he can get that in his mouth!

Parkinson Family said...

I know its so funny, he totally just sticks the whole toe and goes to town :)

Linda LaPierre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.