Monday, March 19, 2007

Vegas Week!

We left the boys (My dad, Kyle and Kevin) to babysit Tyler while us girls went out and I left Kyle my camera and told him to take some cute pictures and this is what they came up with. Kyle had the wrong setting on the camera, but its okay, they said that Tyler loved Kyles hat and didnt want to take it off :)
Going on a walk in the hot Vegas heat
Kyle and Tyler
We went to watch Kyles game in Vegas, he very good, he pitched and I dont think anyone got a hit in the 4 innings he pitched! Go Kyle!!
But anyways, so it was fun, but it was so hot, we stripped Tyler down to his litle white shirt and yet as you can see he was just soooo hot, guzzling down the water, ummm luckily for the water, he had a good time though, this was his first baseball game! And Brittney took some cute pics of him with his camera, so she'll have to give them to me so i can post them, but we had a good time!





No comments: