Thursday, May 01, 2008

Hailey and Tyler

We went and ran some errands this morning, the kids were looking cute and acting cute so I sat them on the couch for some pics!
Hailey
with her big smile that never seems to leave this childs face
Tyler
He has got to be the cutest, sweetest boy around!
So then I put both kids up hoping to get a good picture of the both of them for grandma cards for mothers day.....
it started off good, both kids were smiling, but then Tyler kept looking at Hailey pointing at the camera, telling her to look.....
In this picture, i think Tyler was thinking, okay, calm down silly girl...
Hailey was just cracking up
Then I thanked Tyler for his help and asked him to say "cheeeseee"
Heres a little one out of him.....
A little bigger one....
Ahhh, there it is! I missed it!!!!!
then he left and Hailey went down with him :)

3 comments:

Linda LaPierre said...

I love the photo of where Tyler is pointing toward the camera while he's looking at Hailey. That is really precious! What sweet children you have -- shows what good parents you are. Love you. Aunt Linda xoxo

the Getschers said...

So so so so so cute!! I love Hailey's huge smiles!

mary said...

Your kids are pretty much MADE for the camera! I love how Tyler is trying to tell Hailey to look at the camera and smile... they're little models!