Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sea World

So Monday was another HOT day so we scheduled sea world so that we could cool off when we got splashed by Shamu....well everyone was ready, we go the rental car we were packed and ready to go and I just didnt feel well. We went anyways, I was a bit nauseated and thought it would go away....but not as fast as I would have liked. So we get to Sea World and we head to the Shamu show first, we sit in the soak zone to make sure to get wet, the husbands go to get us some lunch and the rest of us stayed to save seats, well again it was very very hot, I start feeling gross and yup, 1st throw up, luckily i had a little ziploc bag, anyways, after that I felt better, we saw the show, it was great....Tyler kinda got it, I dont think he knew what a whale was, but he stayed focused for the whole half an hour. Then we went off to go find some rides to go on. After waiting for almost half an hour, they decide to shut the ride down because some man lost his glasses, we were like the next people to go, bummer i know, but anyways, so we get some smoothies, i lay down b/c i am seriously ill, throw up again in the grass and head to the dolphin show. There we watched the show, it was very cool. The dolphins are so awesome! and the show was cute! I think Tyler had a better view on this one b/c we were so far up and he could see everything....Hailey was loving the baby bjorn and loved being "carried" everywhere. Then again I felt bad and threw up again , in my smoothie cup, yum....anyways, after that I had had it, i could not go on. My mom and aunt linda went to go get me a wheelchair but instead the sea world paramedics people came and got me and rolled me out on a wheelchair, it was kinda embarrassing, but whatever, it was nice to sit down and get wheeled around. My dad, David, Tyler and Hailey went to go get the car while I sat in their little hospital thing...the guy that had got me looked about my age and he was like so is that your husband? and I'm like yeah and hes like is that your baby and im like yeah and I have another one too, he kinda looked surprised, so hes like where are you from and i said utah and then i said yeah im a mormon we start young....and hes like oh ok, and im like do you know what a mormon is and hes like no, never heard of that , im like WHAT, really, cool...I was like have you ever seen those young men walking around in shirts and ties and name tags and again he said no, i was really shocked, most people know who were are right? Well anyways, he was nice and I told him a little about the church and that we were here for a farewell kind of thing for my brother that will leave for his mission soon, he was intrigued and said if he ever saw "those missionaries" he would say hi, I was like ok, thats nice. Anyways, so I get in the car and we leave. David was so helpful the rest of the evening, he did everything, Thank you thank you thank you....i basically slept, until it was time for dancing with the stars, and we all watched it and were so happy to see Kristi win, we love her and we LOVE dancing with the stars. Anyways, that was Monday...everyone else stayed at sea world and rode some other rides and had a great time, i was sad i was sick, but i was grateful i got to see some things there, thanks for everyones help, I love you all!!!!
here are some pics......







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, those last two photos of Hailey are absolutely beautiful! What wonderful memories you're making, my dear, and I'm glad that I'm included in some of them. Love you much.