Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Family Time

Sunday after conference, we went outside to have some fun! This is really Davids only day he has with us, so we took advantage. It was really nice and cool outside, so Tyler grabbed his wiggle, David grabbed his roller blades, precious chased them all over and Hailey and I grabbed the camera!!
Heres Mr. Cutie himself!
I love him in his little hoodie!
Great pic huh?! I'm sure David will like it :)

David and Tyler racing...
and cruisin the block

Daddy is just the right height to go under :)
Hailey and I
Dont you just love her hat, I thought she looked darling!
Our attempt at a family pic with the self timer :)
Tyler gave me a turn on the wiggle too :)
Dave and I
Grandpa and Hailey

Mommys jump...
Go me!
and Daddys jump....
yeah his is cooler, i know :)

Daddy showin' off his moves!
Hailey lovin' her biscuit
COULD THEY GET ANY MORE HANDSOME!

Tyler cannot get enough of daddy!
Its so fun to watch kids and how they just adore their fathers! Tyler is always watching David and copying everything he does. David would put on his hood, Tyler would put it on, David would take it off, Tyler would take it off, it was so cute!

we LOVE family time and the wonderful MEMORIES we're making too!

12 comments:

Janaca said...

Cute cute! I'm glad you guys had some fun family time. Always important! I love the pictures.

Sarah said...

I love your adorable family! This looks like it was such a fun day outside! Ps-your neighborhood looks awesome...we need to come see your house.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love those pictures! Glad you finally got grandpa in one of them, too. Tyler and Hailey are just the cutest kids and Hailey looks great in that little hat! Love it! Love you all. xoxo

Anonymous said...

i like the jumping pictures

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsey! I found your blog through the Cowley's- I hope it's ok I snuck a peek! What a cute family! Your kids are sooo cute!

Kerrie said...

Those views are amazing! I'm jealous.

How do you keep a 10 month old from taking off her hat? My girls would never keep them on. But then again we do live in the south and they never had to wear them all that often so they weren't used to having one on.

Kelly Evanson said...

how fun. parker loves is wiggle rider too. in fact - he'll probably never learn how to peddle since all he wants to do is that. jay and brandt were awesome at their big wheels by now! the good old days with rollerblades. i always loved going on rollerblades with david or playing street hockey. i put rollerblades on jay and brandt the other day and it was hilarious. they could barely stand. brandt caught on a little but it was way too much effort on my part!! love ya guys

Anonymous said...

where are your roller blades lindsey :) all the pix are great, the pics of the kids are so cute!
jess

Parkinson Family said...

janaca-hope to see you guys tom!
sarah-oh my i yeah your totally right you guys havent been over yet!!
aunt linda-yeah i do need to take more pics with grandpa
dad-thanks for the comment :)
jenn-oh how fun, im totally going to check your blog out!!
kerrie-i know dont you just love the mountains! yeah i have to give her something else to be occupied with for her to keep it on :)
kelly-have u updated your blog, im going to go check...
jess-yeah i need to get some huh

Cheryl said...

gotta love those unplanned family moments! Tyler is awesome. I wish I could have seen him in motion and thank goodness for Dad's that have energy on their days off to allow us to sit on the side line and watch a little.

Heather said...

Wow, I never knew Dave was so good on the roller blades! Tyler looks just like him.

Parkinson Family said...

i know huh