Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Week before Vegas

OUR FIRST SNOW OF THE YEAR
It was really fun to see the snow when we woke up, its just so pretty!
that was really the only cold day and then it warmed up for the rest of the week

So the Monday was still not that warm so we hung out inside....
playing and eating and cleaning up messes of course!

How do they do things so fast, I was only upstairs for a minute!!
Tylers idea of breaking the bread up for Hailey
Trying to run away when I started singing the clean up song :)Silly Boy!Hailey LOVES bread, but I usually dont give her such big pieces! that was Tylers doing and apparently she liked it :)
no thanks Hailey, i'll pass, but thanks for sharing
maybe she wouldnt have even given it to me, she likes to offer things to you, but then never lets go of whatever shes offering :)
this was the mess my wonderful children made while playing together
Sibling fun!

So like I said the week was pretty nice after the snow, so we tried to spend as much time outside as possible! For playgroup we went to the park, we walked with our friends and then one day we just hung out on the driveway and blew some bubbles :)

Tyler is starting to pick clothes out, its pretty cute!
Well on this day, if you cant tell :) he dressed himself.....
all the way down to his HAT and BRACELETS :)
This is why bubbles are done OUTSIDE!

he sure does LOVE bubbles
Good bubble blowing Tyler!
So much fun!
being outside and blowing bubbles what more could you ask for!

still have vegas and hee haw to post..before i get backed up with cute halloween pics

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is pretty..hey what did dave say about the bracelets :)

Kerrie said...

I hate bubbles!! Even outside it gets too messy for me. When that bubble BBQ thing came out I thought it was cute, and and had to buy it. But not for my kids. I gave it to my nephew for his birthday! :) He looks like he had fun.

Anonymous said...

What a fun house you live in! No wonder your kids are always smiling! Love them! Love you! xoxo

Janaca said...

They definitely can make messes so quick, but they're so darn cute how can you be upset with them?

Amused Mom said...

One minute is all it takes! Kids are like little tornadoes... and such cute tornadoes they are! Good thing you keep your camera handy, I'm sure there will be more incidents like this to come. :)

Kelly Evanson said...

i am sure david has been having a crazy work schedule!! i can't believe you guys got snow! the weather is still in the 70's here. it does get pretty cold in the mornings and evenings though. anyway, loved checking out your updates. have a happy halloween!!

Stacey said...

Shows how much I see you guys, I hardly recognize these kids, ;) Hailey looks so cute. I love all your pictues!

Cyndy Parkinson said...

Yeah, me too Stacey. I have to check out the blog for updates. I think they see their Grandma in St. George more than the one who lives here recently. Looking forward to seeing everyone's costumes tomorrow night!! Grandma P.

Parkinson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parkinson Family said...

ha ha very funny