Friday, May 08, 2009

UV Magazine Cutest Cuties Contest

Yup! Tyler & Precious won!
we entered this picture and they won in the funniest cuties section!!
He got a gift certificate to la de da boutique....i've never been but excited to go, sadly i'll probably be getting something for this new baby and not him, lol...we'll see what they have :)
anyways, so its in the May/June issue of UV Magazine pg 42-43 if you want to check out a better picture of it
I just took a picture of the magazine with my camera so here it is
there they are....he is all about his facial expression....from 4 days old til now and probably forever! :)
i gave him his little prize.... he was so excited!
i showed him the picture and he really couldnt believe that that was him...he just calling himself, "the baby"
he really liked the soft ribbon :)

and then he got to open it and the fun paper inside was prize enough for him!
he still has it by the way...he keeps it in his truck...he calls it his "prize"
i told him there was more
theres the gift certificate! fun! :)

We'll... just had to post.....good job Tyler...
that picture cracks me up everytime!

9 comments:

Janaca said...

That picture is SO funny! That's way cool he won. Good job Tyler! Your facial expressions are priceless.

Katie Lane said...

I was looking through my in-laws magazine and there was Tyler right in front of me! Good job Tyler! That picture is so cute. That kid is ALL about facial expressions.
Sorry about the other day when you texted me, I think Sam got to my phone before I did so I didn't see it until this morning! Sorry!

jess said...

that is a great picture!! i love it!! debut in a magazine huh! he's just the most adorable kid!!

Heather said...

Awesome!! I love the picture. I can see exactly why it won.

Aunt Linda said...

I remember that picture. I thought then that it was the funniest thing I had ever seen. You have a little "star" in the family! His facial expressions are the best! Love you all! xoxox

Mom said...

Lindsey I remember when we saw that picture and we laughed, I have to get that magazine!!Love the pictures he is so handsome!!
love you
mom

Kerrie said...

Animals are so funny with babies. I have a picture with my cat in Morgan's lap when she was just a few weeks old in the swing!

Cute picture!

angee said...

Good job, Tyler!!! YEA!!!

Unknown said...

linds such super pics. congrats to tyler and presious fro the mag win. i like that tyler is wearing a hot he looks cool see ya all on monday love ya dad