Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Parkinson Family Pics

Since we were all here for the holidays, we had to take some family pictures. It was cold and snowy but the pictures turned out great! Here are some of themParkinson FamilyOur cute little family
David and LindseyDavid & I
Parkinson Family Girls PicStacey, Kelly, Jody, Cyndy, Christy, Holly, & me
Parkinson Family PicAll of us couples & Joe and Stacey minus kids,
we do have one with the kids but I didnt have that one
Joe, David and I, Blair and Holly, Dan and Cyndy, James and Christy, Rich and Kelly, Jody and Mark and Stacey

3 comments:

Linda LaPierre said...

What great photos. I especially love the one of you and David. Very nice! Love you all...Aunt Linda

mary said...

CUTE CUTE! You guys are all nuts to take your family pictures in the snow, but I love them!

Amy said...

It's good to hear from you. Your little family is so cute.