Monday, January 14, 2008

Tyler & Precious' love-hate relationship....

She yells at him

and he yells at her


I usually dont like pictures of Tyler not smiling, but I do like this one


Here is his cute little smile I love

Just messin' around

In this one, I am trying to teach Tyler to smile when I say smile, so I'll say smile and grin real big and I guess he was trying to copy me, lol, but I LOVE it! He looks great!


Tyler just hanging out watching some TV with his drink and popcorn in hand

I just cant get enough of this boys smile
luckily he is always laughing and playing around that i have plenty of chances to catch the perfect one!

2 comments:

Linda LaPierre said...

There's never a bad picture of Tyler. What a handsome little boy he is! Love you all. Aund Linda..

Brittney said...

the pics of precious and tyler are hilarious!!! you have to frame them and put them in his room!!!