Monday, January 07, 2008

Photoshop Tyler

So when davids sister kelly was in town, she had a little photoshop lesson for a couple of us and since then I have been playing around with it a bit and its a lot of fun. Here is one of the things i did today. Pretty basic, but I think its cute, but I finally know how to do some stuff on photoshop, so thanks kelly!
And now i cant wait to get some stuff for digital scrapbooking so I can start doing that for my kids, I'll keep you posted and see how it goes :)

5 comments:

Linda LaPierre said...

Good job, Linds. Tyler is so adorable! Love you all. xoxo

Mikel said...

I've been waiting for more pics!! Too cute! And I'm jealous that you can do stuff in photoshop. Dave is pretty good at it but he's to darn busy to do it or to show me how!

Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well. It was good to see you while we were there. I'm going to be coming out there again in March so we'll have to do lunch or something!

the Getschers said...

Oh wow, I'm so jealous! That's really, really cute! I wish I could do that!

Parkinson Family said...

Thanks! Yeah its fun. I totally know what you mean mikel, that was how it was for dave and me too, he was always so busy, but its easier now for me to ask him a question cause i kinda know the basics, so but yeah when your here in march we can go over some stuff, it would be fun. And its always fun seeing you guys, hope you're feeling better and we'll see you soon!

Brittney said...

good job! i love photoshop