Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hee Haw Farm

So our ward had a field trip today to the Hee Haw Farm. It was a lot of fun and we are glad we were able to goTyler and the pumpkins with a little smile......
bigger smile......
and biggest smile :)
Tyler and his neighbor buddy Jackson
They had a mini hay maze for the kids, it was fun, Tyler just went around and around and around......
theres a little smile he gave me :)
Its funny how every time i put him down in a different place, like the snow or stepping in puddles or in this case hay, he has to like test it first to make sure it safe to walk on or something...it always makes me laugh
this was a HUGE slide out in the corn maze, I think they said it was like 30 feet or something, I wasnt going to go, usually this is davids thing, but I went and it was fun, I think Tyler liked it :)

This was a little rolling slide, it didnt work very well, the rolls werent rolling, but he made it down alright and got the bumpy effect
The famous hay ride!
We should have done this first because after walking around and doing everything we did for about 2 hrs, this is how Tyler was the whole ride, he didnt move once.....
Poor baby, but sooo cute!

3 comments:

the Getschers said...

Sooo fun! We're going to a pumpkin patch this Sat too. I love the slide!! That looks like soo much fun! It would be hard to pull myself away from that thing!

mary said...

That looks so fun! I too love the slide! I love pumpkin patches!

Parkinson Family said...

Yeah it was fun, we got a cute little pumpkin for Tyler when we were there too. But the slide was too fast and high, u guys are crazy, lol :)