Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kiddie Kandids

So we finally made it to Kiddie Kandids for our free first time visit pictures.
Tyler was great, the photographer was really nice, it took a little while but overall a great experience.
So they took these pics. David just took screen shots of them so I can post them on the blog. I think I'm going to get the first one blown up, i like that one the best.

If you're wondering about his hair, I totally tried everything to put that little wing in its place and it wasnt having it, so thats my fault. I had a doctors appt this morning and of course the day i want him to wake up early, he doesnt so I had to wake the poor child up, change him and take him with me to the doctors, so i didnt have time to give him a bath and make sure his hair was rid of his bed head....but for his next pics hopefully ill have time to tame that beast :)





all property of kiddie kandids

5 comments:

Linda LaPierre said...

They're all so good. The first one is great! He's so photogenic (just like his mom and dad, actually). Don't forget to send me one! Love you all. xoxo

the Getschers said...

Those are soo cute Lindsey!! Also, we go to The Picture People (another photo company). They always send me flyers for a free 8x10 and I've gone in a few times and walked out with a free cute picture! Fun pictures though! What a cute boy!

mary said...

Kiddie Kandids is my FAVORITE EVER! How are you going to choose? I love the second and third one... can you zoom into just his face on the third one? But they're all just darling, even with his bedhead!

Mikel said...

Those are adorable! I just can't believe how big he is already!

Parkinson Family said...

oh totally ill send u you aunt linda and thanks for the input mary, ill see how the third one looks zoomed in. i know leah, its nice to go in there and walk out with a cute free photo, i love that too. and mikel i know by the u guys see him hell just look more and more like a little boy, he is growing up sooo fast