Wednesday, October 03, 2007

St George

Playing with the balloons after Sandys wedding
When grandma is around, even though he can walk somehow he always ends up in her arms
Tyler loves belly buttons...here he is playing with Grandpas
But if he does happen to find your belly button, you better make a dough boy type noise or he'll push even harder til it comes :)
Tyler and Grandma before church
I think these pictures are darling. It looks like he posing and smiling. Thanks to Uncle and Kyle and Kevin and Carly for making him smile!
I love dressing Tyler up for Sundays or any other special event, he cleans up so well :) and little bow ties or ties on little boys are just the cutest!

5 comments:

Linda LaPierre said...

Oh my gosh...just how cuter can this little guy get. I love the bowtie! xoxox

the Getschers said...

Yay for the bowtie!! Aren't they SOO fun to dress up for church? That's my favorite time to dress up cute smushy-faced little boys too!

mary said...

He is so handsome! I love the pictures! That's okay, that's what grandmas are for... carrying them around! I had to laugh at him walking around pushing people's belly buttons.

Parkinson Family said...

I love dressing them for church, cant wait for little suits...and your right mary and he sure does love it when grandma spoils him. Yeah david showed him his belly button on day and hes been obsessed ever since

Brittney said...

I do love bowties!