Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sandy & Colbys Wedding Reception

Tyler just checkin out the scenary with Grandma by his side. The place was gorgeous! Everything looked great, Annie you did a great job!
Grandma and Tyler
Uncle Kevin and Tyler. Uncle Kevin took him around and showed him all the ducks!
Tyler was so in awe of the place, so much water! He would not give me a smile for anything, but his outfit was very cute!
Cousin Kate and Tyler. Brittney has better pics of them, Kate was being good and smiling, we kept giving Tyler food to see if he would smile at us, but no luck, go figure
Tyler was holding Kate up, so after Tyler moved, Kate went too :)
Cute family pic
Tyler, me, Brittney and Kate
Great Grandpa
So it was kinda chilly when the sun went down so we headed inside to warm up a bit and Tylers cousins, well my cousins, helped to entertain him. Thanks erik and annie and roland and andrea!

4 comments:

the Getschers said...

What cute cousin pictures! I love his outfit! You guys really see family a lot, that is sooo fun! I'm sure it's cool for Tyler to know all his aunts/uncles/grandmas, etc.

Linda LaPierre said...

GREAT PICTURES, LINDS! Love you all.

mary said...

Those are great pictures, and I agree... his outfit is so cute! Handsome boy!

Parkinson Family said...

Yeah we do go to st geroge a lot, but its fun! Tyler loves it! and so do I! Family is always fun