Friday, September 26, 2008

Baking with Mommy

We had a primary thing and we were supposed to bring a dessert. I thought it would be fun to have a Tyler help me! He LOVES to help with everything and anything, so it was perfect!
We decided to make fruit pizza. I love it and its SUPER easy!
So we washed up, Tyler took his seat, I unwrapped the pre-made dough and we began....
I thought that he would like helping me unroll the dough, but as you can tell, he was not at ALL interested!
but then he got up the courage to touch itand then didnt like the feel of it
so then he just sat there, staring at it and then me wondering what in the world we were doing :)
he is so cute!
okay, so then we popped it into the oven and started cutting the fruit.
He liked that part!
ALOT!
and this part too! The topping! it is pretty good, i cant blame him, he was just copying me! :)
**dont worry we only licked after we were done**

and then i put it away
and he gave me this face and said...."where'd it go?"
**i brought it out again, just to put it back again so that i could snap a pic, so cute!**
and this is the finished product

gotta love fruit pizza!
p.s. does anyone know where the bluberries are in walmart, i looked ALL OVER the store for them and no luck!! hence the grapes, they were supposed to be bluberries

7 comments:

Sarah said...

so cute...what a good mama you are.

Anonymous said...

It looks delicious! I'll have to try and make it for my friends. Good job! And, yes, Tyler is SO cute! Love ya....xoxox

SchraderFamily said...

Most of the time blueberries are with the frozen fruit, by the ice cream, I think. They usualy only carry fresh blueberries in season. And by the way, I drove down by Cornbellies, and they have a ton of fun looking stuff for kids. I didn't get out to look at anything, but it looks like lots of fun for adults too. I think they are doing Hee Haws as well. When we got off the freeway, I thought I saw the sign going up.

Janaca said...

How yummy! That looks really good, and once again Tyler's face is priceless. I love how he looks when you put it away! The frozen blueberries are by the whipping cream and pies at Walmart. I had a really hard time finding them once but not anymore! Jordan loves to eat them.

Parkinson Family said...

totally found them today with ease! Thank you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

love all his faces, so cute!
jessica

Kim said...

I love his expressions! It is so cute: ) Your little girl is absolutly adorable! You can totally tell they are brother and sister : )