Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rub a Dub Dub...

my CUTIES in the Tub!
Hailey LOVES the bath,
Tyler really is not too interested in taking baths (hence no pics of Tyler), but he does like to help me give Hailey baths :)
She loves to look at herself in the "tub mirror"

and she also loves to splash around!
I think this picture says it all........is she not having a BLAST!!

So yeah, no pics of Tyler because he seriously jumps in and now that he knows that he can lift his leg over the side and get out himself, he does...everytime actually...well i take that back, i guess I cant say everytime anymore, this morning I put Hailey in the tub and Tyler was helping me bathe her and "watering" her and things like that, he totally said, feet feet, and i was like, you want your shoes off, and he sat down, i took them off and he started taking off his pants and I'm like, oh you want to go in the bath and he said "yeah?!" so I was like oh cool! so I put him in with his trucks and they were both seriously playing for like 45 mins, it was very cute, but the second I started washing his hair, he was OUTTA THERE!! :)
ha ha, so yeah anyways, USUALLY its quite difficult to give him a bath, but whatever, he gets washed......He likes to play with the water, but from the outside bending over the side playing with it, but he does LOVE to put on the towel after, even if I only wash his hair or if he gets a little wet, he will yell for his towel....

Arent they so cute Aunt Linda!!
Heres my little duckie and my little froggie!
as you can tell, Hailey doesnt look too happy about getting out or with Tyler yelling in her face :)
He sure does love getting OUT of the bath :)
MY TWO CUTIES
LOVE IT! LOVE THEM!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Love 'em. Little kids are the carmel to my apple.

Kerrie said...

Man! That look she's giving him. If looks could kill!

Anonymous said...

They look so cute in their little towels...and the look on Hailey's face looking at Tyler is priceless! Great pictures, great blog! Love you all. xoxox

tothe4thfloor said...

The picture of Hailey's face when she is looking at Tyler is SOOOO cute!! They are so cute in their animal towels!

SchraderFamily said...

Linds, thanks again for helping me out with my blog. It's really going to be fun. I always enjoy being around you and Janaca and the kids, they are so cute! I got to looking at your blog and saw all the cute pics of the boys together. How fun is that. Anyway, We'll see you around! I have to go start on my blog.

mary said...

I love Hailey's expressions when she's looking at Tyler! Haha!