Friday, September 05, 2008

When Daddys on Duty

Anything can happen.....is there something wrong with this picture????
(other than Hailey not smiling, haha)
loooook closely........
yup, its backwards....David thought the bow went in the back :)
speaking of bows, where is hers??

and how did Hailey get so messy?


I guess he didnt realize how hungry she was....
He put her food on her high chair to go get a spoon and she just helped herself!
She did pretty good at getting her food in her mouth, considering she didnt have a spoon :)
those are the big beautiful eyes that she bats at her daddy
and I found Tyler just giggling away as I walked in and asked David what happened to Hailey. He was just sitting next to her on his computer letting her make a mess! Ha ha and then I looked at Tyler and asked him why he didnt help Daddy with Hailey and thats when he made his cute face and said "hi" :)
We LOVE daddy and all the help he provides! :)
the kids always have a great time with him, thanks for watching them DAVE!
p.s. the reason i have these pics are because, I left with Tyler and Dave was with Hailey, we went dropping off things and David took Hailey to Home Depot, obviously after we left or I would have changed her and put a bow on and then we both were back, I snapped the pics, thinking it would be a fun blog post and then I put the kids to bed and ran some errands and when I came back I saw more fun stuff, took pics and then blogged about it) :)

7 comments:

carly said...

haha i like this post. it's funny and so cute.
p.s. i posted kyle's letter on his blog

Anonymous said...

That's why kids love their daddy's! And Hailey, even with her dress on backwards and even being messy, is the cutest little gal and I love Tyler's little smirk...Love you all. xoxo

Janaca said...

Good ol' dads huh? Jordan has so much fun with Jason, but he definitely doesn't do things the way I would most of the time, but that's ok! Cute post. :)

Jody said...

hey I want to see pics of your new furniture... i was hoping you had it posted! :-)

Kerrie said...

What would we do without those wonderful daddies? Ryan has put the girls clothes on backwards a few times too.

the Getschers said...

That's awesome! Yay for dads! Mark did that once on Eliza.

Parkinson Family said...

yeah gotta love them! :)