Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Funny things

these two things were so funny to me, I had to post about them even if I didnt have any pictures :)

so we were working outside most of the weekend, trying to clean out the garage, we got new patio chairs and we were painting them black (only one is done, we didnt realize how long they would take, hgtv fooled us)
anyways, so as we were painting we were going in and out of the garage. David went in the garage to get something, saw some birds, and yup, he totally got pooped on. I hear him yell, "you're kidding me!!" i was like what happened and yup sure enough, it was in his hair and on his shirt. I was dying laughing. Looking at his face and the poop, I couldnt stop, it was hilarious! How random is that and right in front of our house. Classic moment!!! and so it needed to be blogged about

next one.

We were just hanging out and Tyler was playing with Davids phone. Nothing new. Well, he started pressing the voice activated thing where you can say a name and it will call them. So I'm like, that totally doesnt work, so I started saying a name and it came back with three names that were not any of the names I wanted. So everytime she (the phone) would say that name I would say VERY loudly NO, so I said NO very loudly three times. After the last NO, Tyler bursts out in a huge cry. I'm like whats wrong, and David is just laughing, and says, its because you were saying No, he thought you were talking to him. It was another Classic moment. I immediately turned to him and told him that I was talking to the phone, tried to do it again and show him I was telling the phone No and yeah, he really didnt understand. It was so funny. After a hug and a kiss and giving him the phone, everything was back to normal.
p.s. I really hardly ever tell Tyler no and whenever I do he always gets emotional. So of course me yelling No, poor kid didnt know what was going on or what he even did :)

Funny kid + Funny husband make for a very fun life

6 comments:

Janaca said...

Funny stuff! Thanks for sharing.

parky said...

i of course looked up to see these two birds having fun and as soon as i looked down it hit me! I thought at first it was a bug and it definitely was no bug!!! - thanks babe I want to see this stuff more often its too much fun to just forget about

Parkinson Family said...

thanks for clearing that up :) and no problem, you keep doing funny things and ill keep posting about them!!

Cheryl said...

Classic...gotta love it! Your kids are just darling and you do great catching all of their expressions!

Kerrie said...

Ha! My kids hear no all the time!

Parkinson Family said...

lol, i obviously need to do it more :)