Monday, June 23, 2008

Mullet No More

Hailey has had this mullet pretty much since she was born. I really never had a problem with it, her bows would cover it, but oh my! when we got to san diego with my family, my sister and mom were freaking out about it :) lol
So they convinced me that i need to cut it, what I mean by convinced is that, they took her, got the scissors and pretty much gave me no choice....
So here is the before and here is Hailey after her FIRST EVER haircut
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

TADA
I do have admit,
she did look a lot better with it gone! ha ha
Thanks guys!!!

2 comments:

Mikel said...

My word! That's quite the mullet! How funny! And I was worried about Lily's..haha!

Parkinson Family said...

ha ha, yeah i guess it was pretty bad, huh
oh what a mothers love cannot see :)