Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just As They Are

So my friend Janaca tagged me
and shes done it before
and i failed to comply,
but this one was pretty easy
so I decided to take a try!
Here are the "rules" for this game of tag. You are supposed to take pictures of the following things just as they are - no stopping to clean, straighten, or to wipe a child's nose: The kitchen sink, the fridge, the toilet, the closet, the laundry room, your favorite shoes, your favorite room, and your kiddies. No cheating!
I finished making this recipe, and I used up a lot of pans and then after I had to clean the stove b/c i made one of the pots overflow, so there, thats the explanation for the pots and tops of stove :)
We just went shopping, so thats pretty much what we eat
Heres the toilet, yes I notice the ring and the diapers,
I will clean and take out the trash!
The left side is mine, the right is davids, the top middle...thats ski stuff
The clothes in the hamper are not just dirty they are the clothes I have to spot treat, lucky me!
I would have picked my nike sandals, but david has them, yes we pretty much wear the same size, haha, so coming in at a close 2nd will have to be my tennis shoes, they are usually always right next to the door too
my favorite room is the playroom/computer room.
Isnt that great Janaca, now thats proof that I totally stopped and did the tag, lol
The 2 kiddos
a cute on of Hailey
Tyler put the necklace on Hailey, it was so cute
and a cute one of Tyler
p.s. dont mind the potty in the background, we tried for a little bit to teach Tyler and then this morning, he totally said ah oh and brought out the potty and sat on it. Nothing happened, but its a start, I guess I need to start again!

I now tag.....Britt, Jody, Keri, Sandy, Mary & Leah

5 comments:

Janaca said...

Yeah good job Lindsey! That's funny my blog is up on your computer...what an obedient person you are! :) Thanks for playing it was fun to see everything.

Parkinson Family said...

yeah i know wasnt that funny! it was a good tag thanks!

the Getschers said...

Haha, that was a fun one. The closet picture made me laugh. That's how Mark and my closet is... it looks like you have lots of clothes and David doesn't have very many. I don't have a whole lot of pregnancy clothes, but once I deliver Eliza... watch out Mark! Our closet is going to be bursting and his side of the closet will be very, very diminished. :) Pretty clean house, that's impressive!

Kerrie said...

Uh... I hope you have another friend named Kerrie.

Kerrie said...

Well... You might have to retag me in about 3-4 months. (I'm sure that's cheating) Maybe I'll pick a day in the future and do it then. Sad to say, but I'm totally useless when I'm pregnant. My house is totally disgusting right now. I'm soooo tired all the time and my back is killing, then I get very irritable and start taking it out on the kids. For example, I tried to do a little something today and I was the biggest grump the rest of the day. I had to put the kids to bed early. I'm a slob in the first place, but it's worse when I'm pregnant. We're even talking about this being the last kid b/c I'm so useless. Well see.

Don't worry about spelling it wrong. No one knows how to spell it.