Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hailey @ 6 months

Hailey turned 6 months on May 28th
We went to the doc on the 2nd and here are her stats

Weight: 14 lb 2 oz 14%
Length: 25 in 21%
Head: 43.5 cm 74%

She is our little angel! Keyword being LITTLE :)
But she definitely doesnt have a little personality. She is doing more and more everyday.
She can sit up pretty good. Shes rolling over, shes eating cereal and she kinda likes it, I have given her cheerios and she DOES NOT like them. I have video of it and its classic. I'll put it up....she is using her high chair pretty regularly, she likes being in her walker, she still wakes up once a night to eat (same thing Tyler did at this age) when I tell the doctor that, hes all like "well you know she can sleep through the night right?" yeah whatever, not my babies apparently....but thanks for the heads up! lol
and best of all she LOVES LOVES LOVES her big brother Tyler. He is the one that makes her laugh and always gives him a grin the second she sees him, even if he doesnt look at her. They are 2 peas in a pod right now. He will not sit on his chair without pointing to her and wanting her near him. Her TRIES to share all his food with her, his toys (well most of them) he is now even wanting to change her diaper whenever she is on the floor. He rushes to her when she cries and he constantly wants to hold her. He is very protective of her and we LOVE how they get along together.
Ahhh.... what more can I ask for
what a wonderful life we live!!!

So we had Haileys six month photo shoot (lol, on our couch)
and of course we cant do anything with her unless we include Tyler, so there are pics of Tyler too...
Here are our two cuties!!


Hailey
Tyler had fun playing with daddys sun glasses and the pics came out way cute too!
He is really the SWEETEST with her! He was trying to copy her
:)


David and Hailey
me & Hailey
This is great, we also caught it on video, its just so funny here reaction.
She stays completely still and it seems like she doesnt know what she doing.
Daddy had fun balancing her and I was cracking up at all her facial expressions
Go Hailey!! good job!

oh yeah I totally didnt mention that she STILL sleeps wrapped up every night and for her naps. I have tried to put her to bed not wrapped and she will not have it. Tyler was the total opposite. He NEVER wanted to be wrapped. So anyways, this is new to me. I was talking to a women at church and she was saying that he first son slept wrapped til he was 1. I was like wow, thats so funny. Hailey is definitely on her way though. Anyone have any suggestions on how to start unwrapping her? :) I guess its not that big of a deal but I would just think that she would like to move around now that she is more mobile. Anyways, yeah...so let me know, thanks!

Thats pretty much Hailey...I cant believe its been six months, how exciting for both me, her and of course, Tyler and Daddy
Happy 6 mths Hailey, we love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious about the bird pooping on David! The pictures of the kids are absolutely wonderful! I love them! And the one where David is balancing Hailey is unbelievable. What beautiful children you two have...love you all. Aunt Linda xoxo

parky said...

babe I love the post! you did a great job with those pics that we shot and as always I cant get enough of our kids smiles thank you for showing them how fun life is you're the best

Kerrie said...

She is so cute. I love that she will actually smile for you. Morgan would never smile. Now we can't get her to stop, unless we pull out a camera!

Parkinson Family said...

I know, our niece and nephew both have awesome pics with their dad doing it and we never were able to do it with Tyler to we had to make sure we caught it with Hailey, i love it too!
thanks!!!
i know isnt it funny, how they know we are taking pictures and they totally now how to work us :)