Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Moms Wedding....

Ton of pics.
check out Brittneys post too! (well said)
Enjoy!
We LOVE LOVE LOVE to take pictures!Brothers & Sisters

Parkinsons & Dyes
I also LOVE pictures of David and I
I thought the mid jump pic was funny
p.s. dan was being silly the whole time!!!!
Fun pics
Who knows what he was doing...... but I like the way I'm looking at him
all I can say is, hubba hubba :)
Silly boys....i guess the saying is true, boys will be boys
(especially when they are all together)
Tyler looked soooooo adorable in his little tux

and Hailey and Kate were toooo cute in their outfits!!!
Cousins
This WAS going to be a picture of Hailey and Tyler,
but Tyler slipped away before we could catch it
Hailey and I


Hailey-Bailey
Tyler
there is nothing sweeter than daddys and daughters!!!
Double Trouble...
thats what these two are together



Water, Please!
Entertaining themselves between breaks in the day
Quick Parkinson Family Pic
This is the only kinda good pic I have of them

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love all the pictures. Tyler looks so adorable in that tux and the girls in their matching outfits. Of course, all the parents are kinda cute, too, and you mom looked beautiful! Great job, as usual, Linds! Love you and miss you so much! xoxox

Janaca said...

Lindsey you look adorable! I love your outfit. Your whole family looked so cute all dressed up. :)

tothe4thfloor said...

Everyone looks so good!! And Tyler in his tux is sooo adorable! I love the outfits of the little girls and the ones you and Britt have.

the Getschers said...

Congrats to your mom! You and Britney are soo pretty... love the pictures! And Tyler looks like a major stud with that tux!! Did you rent it? So so so cute!!!

Parkinson Family said...

yeah everyone looked so great! janaca i totally found the dress the day before at shade and it was discounted b/c they dont sell them anymore, i loved it too! His tux WAS so cute! we found it in san diego at a resale shop for only 18 dollars. it was seriously the perfect find and the perfect fit!

mary said...

You guys are all so beautiful... love these pics. And love the whole blog, by the way. I've spent forever catching up today!